Thursday, February 15, 2007

Is this thing on? Hello? Check, Check, Check 1,2,3


Holy cr@p. You wouldn't believe what I've been through. I have been blocked from accessing my blog by some software at work called 'WebSense'. It stated that I was blocked because of the category of S3x. Sorry, I don't even want to type it. So, I'm sure I showed up on some prevert report (bear with my spelling NYM - ya can't be too careful). There's nothing S3xy on mine - it's not like firestarter's...

Anyway, I tried again via a different route, and here I am. I'm going to try to post what I had planned for Vday... If you don't see it, it didn't work.

Hope everyone is doing well...

2 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

So are you able to blog from work now?

WTF you and Nukie blog at work. I need to work where you guys work.

2/18/2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Your spelling? Heh. When have I ever criticized anyone's spelling???

2/22/2007 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home