Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sitting around feeling crappy...


I have a cold. Yesterday, at work, I started sneezing like crazy - only to wipe my nose with harsh napkins; I felt and likely looked like Rudolph. Working in a cubicle, I probably drove my neighbors nuts. Because, when someone else is sneezing all day - I eventually end up getting aggravated letting out an occasional muttered 'shut up already'. But, then again - Remember, I have a temper problem (still working on it). I think I used up too many sick days this year - So, today I am back in the office. This time I'm equipped with nice soft Kleenex, Day Quil and Robitussin.

Some day soon, I plan on posting a picture of my cubicle in a kind of "get to know me better" non-sequential series. I'm not too much into anonymity.

Side note:

Now, I'm not here to give away any prizes (you're going to have to check out Nukie's blog for that), but perhaps I can help someone pick the number. If he already picked the number, then I would guess it to be 7 or 11. Those are nukie numbers. Unless he takes the last two numbers from a significant three digit number, and in that case the number would be 10.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nukie said...

Nope, They aren't 7, 10, or 11.

Stop ruining the fun! YOu need to meditate more.

12/08/2006 1:19 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

LOL you two. I said 4 and he said no. Then I said 1 and he hasn't answered. I think I won. But that means I win the vhs tape and I don't even own a vcr so wtf.

I hate it when people blow their noses in small spaces. Sneezing is ok..blowing is not.

Hope you get to feeling better and keep working on that anger management thing. I think you're funny though. I've yet to see you pissy. Nukie I've seen pissy...it aint pretty.

12/08/2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Nukie said he hates the number 7. That was my first choice.

I hope you didn't have yellow snot hanging off of your nose like the guy next to me at work. ICK!

12/09/2006 2:34 AM  
Blogger Nukie said...

Dude! First you post an unauthorized picture of me, then you're going to post your work space? What about our sister? I think you should post the picture we took of her when she was nude sunbathing.

12/09/2006 7:13 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Gross Nukie. I don't even wanna know why you were taking pictures of your sister when she was naked sunbathing. What the hell is the matter with you?! You can send it to me though. I miss Hammy.

12/10/2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger djn said...

I broke up with a guy once who sat in hot tubes naked with his sisters. He said they were really close. Yeah.

12/16/2006 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home