Wednesday, January 10, 2007

ODEO


Just a quick note to those posting audio files... I'm not sure if it is a problem with HOW it was done, or with ODEO in general. I haven't posted an audio blog yet... But, if you do - be careful what you reveal.

I noticed that someone posted an audio blog, and from it I was able to obtain their login information (including password).

Hey Nukie, I logged in to your Internet Provider account... and changed your password. Call me for your new password.

Lets be careful out there !

- Wakanuki

3 Comments:

Blogger djn said...

Wakanuki, I'm guessing you're the middle child, aren't you

1/10/2007 3:25 PM  
Blogger Wakanuki said...

I'm the baby... But, as time went on the oldest, Hammy, decided not to grow up. So, I guess that puts me in the middle.

1/10/2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger Nukie said...

I knew that the password is revealed, but I didn't want to broadcast it....

Thanks.

You're still pissed about the recording huh?

1/10/2007 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home