Thursday, December 21, 2006

I think I'll be working the day after Christmas.


Me and another guy, lets call him Sid, share specific responsibilities at work... Work strongly prefers that the two of us do not take off on the same day. It was probably sometime in 2005, that he marked to have off for December 26th 2006. He probably marked it on December 26th 2005 - when I was off.

I was told that I could also take off. "although we would prefer that one of you were here... , but as long as we can get a hold of you".

The probability is incredibly low that there would be any issue, but I find it hard to fully enjoy a day off while making it possible for someone to "get a hold of me". So, I think I will skip carrying the pager at my side, and satellite dish on my head - and I'll just take off different day. Please update your blogs - so that I have something new to read.

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays !!!

- Wakanuki

3 Comments:

Blogger djn said...

Tell him to "Get ahold of THIS" and then wave the single fingered salute. It's my new favorite thing to do.

Anyhow, you should be suspicious of anyone named "Sid" or whatever it is.

12/21/2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I'll be working too. It's fucking bullshit. But I feel as if I can't complain to my boss about it since I recently told her that the CTO can lick my brown hole. Actually, I wouldn't like him to lick me anywhere. But...you know how it is when you're really pissed off. You say silly things... What I actually meant was, he should be brutally sodomized by a pack of wild apes.

12/21/2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I wasn't going to update, but since you asked...I'll do my best.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Wak. Nukie said he's comin' to your house for the holidays and you better have the good wine. Take pictures of him drunk on the cheap stuff would ya? THEN post 'em. It'll be fun.

12/23/2006 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home