Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Flippin' Valentines Day.

(check the prior-post below this for important info)


I really don't like Valentines Day. There's way too much pressure.

Do you do the flowers thing at about $70 and they usually look like crap on VDay. Do you still get them after being told over and over again.

"DON'T GET ME FLOWERS"

Well, of course you go to dinner on Valentines Day, I mean... who doesn't like to eat.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO DINNER ON VALENTINES DAY - YOU WAIT TOO LONG AND THE SERVICE STINKS, AND THE FOOD ISN'T AS GOOD"

Then you figure candy is good, I mean - who doesn't like chocolate. Well I guess she doesn't like it that much.

"DON'T GET ME CHOCOLATE"

So, now I'm down to a nice card, a small gift and dinner within the week.

Hopefully, my wife doesn't sound like a beotch, because she isn't. She is really quite wonderful. She's just very practical.

Happy Valentines Day !

4 Comments:

Blogger djn said...

I told Rich when we were first dating that if he gets me something, I will point and laugh at him. We just don't play those reindeer games. ;)

2/15/2007 2:45 PM  
Blogger Nukie said...

What's a beotch?

2/16/2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I dont do flowers, but I do chocci.

We didn't do anything...and I like that about us.

2/18/2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Valentine's day is a Hallmark holiday. Meh.

2/22/2007 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home