Monday, December 10, 2007

Been a while...

A lot has happened, but for all of us time has passed...

This all started with my being way to stinkin' busy at work. But, I'm not going to get into all that - short story - I didn't get a bonus. Work is still busy, but not as bad as before.

Nukie is still Nukie - not much has changed for him and his family (they are doing well).

Onion Pi is still Onion PI (be nice... remember to be nice)...

My family is doing well, the baby is not a baby. She is a walking, talking toddler. And my other two are still good kids. Wife's good.

Gaming - I still play online games, but not as often as I would like (I'm addicted to CODUO).

Dad (Archie) - is doing pretty well.... but, we found out a 'couple-few' months ago that he has cancer. The good news is that he is not in pain, and there is hope that they can treat him (that's what we know for now). Either way, cancer of course is bad news. My Uncle Joe has been fighting it for four or five years now, and his fight ended this past weekend. Tonight we are attending his wake.

I hope all is well for everyone out there !

1 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

Hey WAK!!!
First off, great to hear from you again! I've missed reading about your families.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle and very sorry to hear about "Archie" too. I will say a special prayer for you and your family.

I'm glad to hear your family is well though. Wouldn't it be nice if our kids could stay small? Toddlers are so much fun. Lack of sleep is not though so....

I got an email from Nukie not long ago...great to hear from him as always.

I wish I'd hear from your sis once in a while, but last I heard she was "busy".

I'm really glad you said hi. I've got you bookmarked again and I will definitely come by and check in on ya.

Pisser about the bonus. Creeps.

Take care of you and your family. Happy holidays incase I don't get a chance to "talk" to you!

12/12/2007 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home